Friday, July 3, 2009

BONUS MOMENTS

Spontaneous moments can be some of the most memorable and cherished moments especially when they are shared with friends. Last year it occurred to me that for me those are Bonus Moments. I had one of those moments yesterday when DebDe called and asked to go for a bike ride. It was out of the blue and was just what the doctor ordered. The ride and conversation were both quality. We rode in a swirling wind storm avoided getting drenched but loving every bit of it. She has a way of making me feel more grounded and ultimately warms my soul. I am forever grateful for Bonus Moments.

1 comment:

  1. Linda ... I've followed your blog and your RAW preparation and execution with keen interest. You're an incredible inspiration, both in terms of your dedication and organization, and in terms of the intelligent discretion in doing the right thing during RAW: when your body is talking we listen or the body decides for us. Congratulations for a successful race!!!

    ReplyDelete