Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am my father's daughter...



It seems that as time passes I make a stronger connection to my late father. Today being Father's Day, there have been all kinds of nice sentiments shared on social media. This one in particular made me reflect a bit deeper. On Twitter @AnnCurry: Ok, what was one good thing your father taught you? I have to say it is difficult to narrow it down to one. My dad taught me to believe in myself, to always do my best, to be proud of the effort win or lose, to continue to challenge myself and never stop growing, appreciate your friends, the glass is always more than half full, celebrate being different, share a laugh, be adventurous not to be afraid of exploring new things and life is full of opportunities. In a nutshell Live Out Loud with Zero Regrets. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment